Tuesday, September 2, 2008

All Reference for Assignment 3- Global Warming Poster

Perhaps the background colour of this picture is suitable for my poster. This picture also gaves me an ideation before I create the poster.



I can use the shape of this Ice mountain and observe the way to colour Ice-caps through this picture.




The structure and shape of the Ice-caps in this picture is suitable for my poster. I should refer this picture when I plan to colour my poster.





This is also one of the good example of Ice-cap that I should use as a reference for my poster.



I plan to draw the Ice-ground of this picture inside my poster.





May be I can draw the Ice- Caps is melting on my poster (base on this this picture).




Base on this picture, I can study the shape of the Ice-Caps and figure out how to colour the Ice-Caps on my poster.






I like this reference. The structure of the Ice-caps is so nice and I plan to use the shape of the Ice-Caps on my poster. But, I will modify it, so that the shape of Ice-caps is suitable for what I plan to draw on my poster.



Examples of Poster

May be the text pattern on this poster is suitable for my final poster. Besides that, the layout of this poster is quite suitable for my poster.

I like this type of text style.May be should use this text style for my poster.


Resource from Google Image-http://images.google.com.my/images?hl=en&q=Ice&gbv=2

No comments: