Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yeah,I am thinking out some Crazy idea.. Let's see.

The moment I had done my sketches,I found that I love almost all of my sketches. However,I had to make a decision,that is to choose 3 of my sketches,as the diagram below.Because from these 3 sketches,I can foresee a NEW idea! Just imagine..







What I meant for my NEW IDEA was I am going to combine these 3 sketches into the Symbol. This symbol is going to represent my area of choice for Global Warming- Melting of Ice-Caps. So, let us start the Fusion now... Guess ,guess ,guess.. What will it become?




3, 2, 1.... FUSION SUCCESSFUL..



Loading...Showing The SYMBOL...


Yeah! This is THE NEW SYMBOL. Wait a second, it seems that I had successfully created not just 1 Symbol but are 2 symbols. So, which one should I choose?






Well, after much thought..."Brainstorming". I had made my final decision.

I chose the second sketches!!! Congratulations to my second sketch,"You" have become my very own Symbol to symbolize Melting of Ice-caps. Basically that's all I wanted to show for this post.

No comments: