Sunday, July 13, 2008

FINAL BRAINSTORMING!

Phew! Finally i had successfully designed and produced a new symbol for my project assignment. Hopefully, Mr Neo and Miss Koo would like it and find it to be appropriate.


Okay,for this post i am going to make my Symbol more attractive by using some COLOURs.
It is common knowledge that people like to see colour and are attracted to the various shades of colour around us. Hence, a Symbol without any colours is not going to attract many people eyes on it because it looks normal, flat, dull and is definitely lacking in substance.
So, adding some colours to my Symbol is therefore very vital and this will also make my Symbol much more meaningful.



Mission successful !!! I have used colour pencils to colour my Symbol. Later, I can used it as my reference. Basically i have used a few simple colours on this Symbol such as blue, red, yellow, orange, grey and white.

Alright, now I shall proceed to the next important mission. I am going to plan a procedure and then draw my Symbol using ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR CS3.


No comments: